• Contract conditions and customer satisfaction
• Our prices include Swedish VAT
• Deliveries in Sweden are also subject to the postal COD charge, currently SEK 50. Orders with delivery adress outside of Sweden is not due to the service of COD.
• COD charges are avoided if you pay by card in the webshop. For deliveries outside Sweden we reserve the right to add a charge for freight costs.
• Orders of less than SEK 200 are not accepted.
• We reserve the right to change price due to changes in governmental charges, abnormal increases in raw material prices and currency fluctuations. Any price changes of this nature will be advised prior to delivery.
Money back. You have a 10 day right of return and exchange on your order. You may either exchange the goods or receive a refund. The cancellation of a purchase on correct grunds is refunded to the customer within 30 days from the date we received the order.
Should there be anything wrong with the goods delivered we will naturally refund the cost of return postage. Pack the goods well and send them as a normal parcel – not cash-on-delivery.
Right to cancel within 14 days after you got home product to you.
We cover transport insurance during delivery. You can have your order sent as a business parcel (Företagspaket) if you wish, with a surcharge based on the current postal rate. Private customers are covered by the purchase conditions in consumer legislation, a copy of which accompanies the delivery.
Information about the product
Information about the product and its properties can be found on the product pages in the webshop as well as in the product description that accompanies certain products. The pictures in the shop may differ slightly in colour from the actual product. If you are uncertain about the product features, please contact us. Non-corporate customers are covered by the purchase conditions in consumer legislation, a copy of which accompanies the delivery.
Corporate customers are covered by Kero’s General Terms of Delivery for Corporate Customers, a copy of which accompanies the delivery. A one-off charge of SEK 150 is made for order cancellations.